1. Keep it away from heating sources
2. Keep it away from windows with a lot of sunlight
3. Keep the room at as low of a temperature as comfortable
4. Keep out of reach of small children and pets!
5. Change out the water every other day
6. Ask your florist for flower food packets that you can put into your water when yo change the water out at home.
7. Recut the stems of all the flowers at an angle when you change out the water
8. Make sure none of the leaves on the flowers sit below the water line
9. If any of the flowers begin to look droopy, take them out and recut the stems again to see if they will perk up again.
10. Remove flowers that droop and do not revive after recutting the stems.