Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sweet Treating

So I don’t know about you all, but I love being able to multitask. Although I sometimes prove to myself and others that my ability to do so is not too great, I still love the feeling of trying to be efficient. Well if you’re like me, I have an idea for you. This Friday, August 14th, we will be having an employee bake sale here in our shop. All of the proceeds will go to benefit St. Jude’s Children’s Research. Not only that, but all customers who buy a bake sale item will receive a free rose too. Talk about multi tasking! You will be able to make a small charitable contribution, take home a beautiful rose, and satisfy the typical Friday afternoon sweet tooth craving!

Men, what a way to end your day??? Come in and get a sweet for you and take home a beautiful rose for your wife, all while contributing to a good cause as well! Women, you know you crave those sweets, (especially on Friday afternoon) well this Friday afternoon at Humphreys you can totally justify that craving with benefiting a good cause and getting a free rose! I don’t think that I would be able to resist such a great, and efficient, little stop—so make sure you don’t! Make Humphreys one of your Friday lunch break stops, and you’ll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment